Thursday, November 3, 2011

MapleStory Post "Assassination"

WASSUPER PEOPLE!!! XD

=3=
As some of you might recall in my previous post, i managed to pass my Fake book 3 but failed my Assassination book 3
Yeah, This was only accomplish after using the SP reset scroll and obtaining SP from other skills that i would pump LATER. But at least i mangaed to get Venom and Showdown to Max lv 20 xD I hope i'll be lucky with the book 3 this time since i have it be4 Chaos :/

Seriously, the Mastery books now are getting much more expensive =='So my friend bought my Assassination book 3 and it Failed again ._.
Turned out he had another mastery book xD
So i used it again!
Despite my 3rd Mastery book used, it failed too.....
>_<
If this was Boomerang step skill, i would be feeling really down xD

So my fren continued FM hunting, and just when i was about to move to the Zakum Alter door inside El Nath he called me again.Apparently he found another book O_O
So i prayed abit xD
And used my 4th MAstery book :/Yeah!! It finally was a SUCCESS!!!
^^
With that finished, i now have 3 skills that can reach Max lv 30. The Mastery books left with me ar Venom bk3, Showdown bk 3, Smoke Bomb bk 3 and Ninja Ambush bk 2.
Seriously Ninja Ambush? =='
Okay maybe i'll put just to use bk2 if there's another SP reset in another event i guess xDWhooot!! ASSASSINATION!!
With its lv18 ryte now. i can do almost 500k on the LAST critical hit. Though i still wonder when i'll be able to do the max dmg with Assassinate XD
Can't wait for the Charge time to increase to 8 sec :3

Oh yea and
FYI
That was LHEARTBURGER F3
Blog link below ------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment