Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm running out of ideas =='

Just gonna do a quick post about what i did a few hours ago. Nothin much to say cause nothing happen the past few days. School is totally out because i practically do NOTHING at all in school now except maybe play games? I get bored easily of the game i wan is not around =3=

*yawns*!

I better complete this post be4 i fall asleep xDAs eveyrbody knows, Profession has reached MapleStorySEA. You can choose a total of 5 Porfessions.
Mining
Forge
Alchemy
Herbalism
Jeweler

Now of course each profession has their own pair =P
Mining + Forge
Mining + Jeweler
Herbalism + Alchemy

I'm gonna make this fast >_> i might explain this in my next posts or hopefully i do remember @_@
Is it me or is that really hacking? XDAnd to eMoBaM,
You know what i mean =pI moved you back to El Nath XD
Most probably i'll play around with this character later on.
FYI THIS IS NOT MY CHARACTER

I tried Battle Mage class in PVP and it wasn't that bad as compared to the others after playing my Shadower which keep getting the top 3 ranks.
I suspect that i can use this class to obtain a high rank in PVP. :)

I think thats it for now :( i really have to sleep =3=
Hopefully i'll post sumthing 2morow

No comments:

Post a Comment