Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MapleStory Post "PVP Bug and Showdown with the GMs"

As usual yesterday, i start off my day training eMoBaM...
Until 1 of PVPs had a bug where you nvr respawn after another Mapler has defeated you...
I don't know any of you had this bug be4, but i thought it would just be longer then 5 sec be4 they respawn you.... Aparently NOT!
The whole Bug about defeated kept on going until the very last second of the PVP =='
So yeah, i was stuck on the battle with my Fren's character on the ground for 5 mins with the same score of 286 pts ._.
Bummer....

I went back to my Main Shadower after that. Nothing much that i did.
I went Scarlion twice for my guild members to get helm. We wanted to do a Zakum run but wasn;t sure that we could down zak in less the 45 mins. Maybe we might do it 2day? Though i doubt sum1 in my Buddy list will ask me to go for another Zakum again =='

I got bored after the 2nd run. Normally after i feel bored, i would scream it out in my Guild or Buddies XD
Then i got a invite from SirCorrupt to come to Ch 10 Battle square to Showdown with the GMS!
I though, hey! Since i'm that bored, why i dont i just join for fun =P. I mean what are the odds of me winning GM? Not even wearing 1 Godly equip? ._.

Apparently since they were so many ppl, Maplers will go in random rooms and if your lucky, the GMA will enter your room. Stating that the highest in that PVP will get a Chaos Scroll and Moon Star Chair.
I got this event all messed up. See i though we were suppose to kill the GMs. We are actually suppose to get the highest points in that PVP match up with the GMA in the same room. So i did my usual stuff and got 2nd when i took this SS

Hahahaha!
I Defeated GMARuscion!
Though sadly i was defeated too when i took this xD

10 sec be4 the PVP ended. My Moniter screen Blacked out ==' Causing me to dc. Note that i was 1st in the match up leading with 300+ points. I started thinking what are the chances the GMs are gonna meet me again ._.

So i relaunch MapleStory (waiting Patiently)
I entered back Ch 10 and i was at the Battle Square. I was planning to go Facebook when i got pm my GMA

He then told me the codes for my Redemption :)
And of course i have redeemed it ==' And blacked out the codes for obvious reasons XD
My fren badly wants the Moon Star Chair. Though i feel reluctant to give him =3=. Reasons are still yet to be discovered xD

I might try my luck again 2day. Frens says theres another Showdown with the GMs. Or maybe i'll just go on another Zakum Run LAWL =P

I guess thats if for yesterday night XD
Let's see if anything interesting happens 2day? =3=


No comments:

Post a Comment