Thursday, May 29, 2014

Friends? Make sure you know'em

Hey guys!
I'm back! huehuehuehue
So this post will something I would to talk about is friends. We all have friends. Just that there are different types of friends which I hope some of you can relate to what I'm talking about later on.
This is my personal opinion so if you have anything to comment, feel free to do so Or if you really don't like this post, you could stop reading it the instant you dislike it.
Choices are all on you to continue reading or not :)
 Okay so friends.
I'm sure all of you know they say, Oh , Pick your friends wisely and all that some friends are only soft on the eyes but hard in hurting you. After thinking about it, I found out a few "categories" of friends or What I like to call it, The level of frienship
Let Us Begin!

The friend who is physically present but with no communication whatsoever
Basically this type of friends just prefer to stay around you, not saying much unless really needed to. They don't respond to what you say but they really make a great listener. To really unlock the secrets behind the person, you really have to be very close to them.
A person that follows the crowd and goes with the flow. Nice people to start making friends with :)

The friends who only be with you for a certain reasons but not with you when you need them.
Now before you start jumping into conclusion and saying "Owh, I have many friends like this. All of them don't care about me and only care bout themselves etc etc". I'm talking about friends who want to do things together like go out for a movie or do a group work. All of these friends I'm talking about the positive because most people have experienced the "bad side" of friendship before. This friends only co-operate and show their hardworking side as they work with you, or just hang out but they won't notice you on the other side of your thoughts.
I'll get back to this later

The friends who say everything and anything but can't do anything, All talk no do.
This kind of friends often have the best sense of humour because about most of the time, they would be joking around. In a good way of course. They would definitely know whether you are feeling okay or down due to the usual laughter he gets but the given the choice of approaching that person is usually a no-no as they won't have much communication skills. Nevertheless, This type of friends are the friends you go to when you want to look at the positive side of life. Hahaha

The friends that only stay with you until they find better ones
Now what I mean by better ones are their "partners" okay, There's a differences. Like your friend is always with another particular person that your friend likes so he rarely spends time with you anymore. Then you'll be looking at your friend thinking, Aaaaaah the good old days when we used to be closer. Now I would like to pinpoint that when your friend is in a relationship, don't go destroying it just because he ain't spending time with you ._. Your not his family or something. Just be happy for him and move on. Who knows? Maybe your next friend would be your partner as well?
The friends that whom you know so perfectly but don't spend time together at all.
They usually spend time with their other close friends leaving you with no choice but to either follow them and be the awkward person in each and every conversation with barely a clue about what their talking. This has happen to me for gawd knows how long though I don't really mind. I enjoying the company more but the conversations I usually have with my friends are often very close and private since I'm only open to a few friends that know me quite well

And last but not least,
The friends that know you really close and are always there with you.
Now it is really hard to find this kind of friend. Don't give me that " My Friend understands me! You don't Know Anything!" Lies. Unless you really tested them before and they passed with flying colours. Then you can shove it down my face saying that you have a really close friend. This friends (that I hope each and everyone of you have at least 1) know every single thing your thinking and can co-relate to whatever you say to them. Lets say your in a bad mood or feeling down. They would probably go up to you, trying to break it down and trying hard to show the positives of every situation.
They would spend time with you whenever their free and won't bother too much when you send them a text or whatsapp which is usually replied  the minute they are free.
I beg you, anyone that has a friend like this, do not let them go.

These friends usually mean like a brother or sister. They know about you, and they will help. Regardless of some situation. Treasure and enjoy every moment you get being with them.
Hold that friendship bond tight till the very future. You'll know who your true friends are once you get older and their true colours appear

I guess that is what I thought of the whole day. Perhaps this friend topic has been bugging me for a very long time and I just wanted to let it all out.
Guess thats it!

Now back to the friends which can or cannot see your other side  of your thoughts. This means that they usually can know what your thinking without saying a word. They could see through your smile and happy face and know that deep down your actually crying. Maybe perhaps only really close friends can related to this. I have met and made many friends. All of which I have talked to unless its the friends that are physically there only :x
I know most of them but the level of closeness between me and my friends are different. I have a few friends that can really see the other side of me but sadly now in the course that I transferred from, sadly I don't have any really close friends yet. Most of them are like one of the above. Hahaha

If you want to "try" and be friends with me =P
Don't hesitate to comment or say something in the chatbox on the right side to communicate with me. Once I'll get to know you, we'll see how it goes XD
Till then, Adios! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment