Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Feelings? Or just confused?

Yes, It's been a few months since the last update on January. Many things were happening even now. Everyone is so busy. Even my friends still at Taylor's College are going to sit for their final exam soon. If I didn't transfer out from there, I would sure be very stressed now with the amount of studying and revision that I have to do.
Enough about that.

I just feel like I'm so busy to the point that i don't even have enough time to talk to myself, to ask myself what do you wan to do? My family is not always around so mostly I spend time by myself. I'm close to my new friends at Lakeside but not really close friend that goes everywhere with me. So mostly I hang about talking to my old friends together with my high school friend but they are busy too.
Then I remembered this so yeah.


So here I am trying to study up for Chemistry, while doing some Statistics question. At the same time, trying to figure out what I'm thinking. My feelings. My emotions.Why am I thinking like this?
It's like I'm trapped all alone in some big dark vortex. There are so many people around me yet I feel so alone. Even the person that mean so much to me starts feel like a nuisance.
Maybe all of this would clear up after a good night sleep.

Or I should just focus all on my studies and leave everything behind? Since of course studies are the most crucial? But I wanna feel like I'm enjoying my university life. Or is it I'm just to closed and should be opened minded?
Times like this i really feel I'm still back in College with friends that I'm familiar with the same age. It really makes me feel comfortable and most definitely more happy since I can be more open to them compared to my new classmates. Yet after so long feels like I'm no longer even part of them. Back to square 1. Alone with my devices.

Perhaps really over thinking. Should focus more on my studies I guess...
Yeap, I'll go and dive in my books while covering up my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment