Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Learn to know what your limits

Hey~!
It's been quite a while. I'm sitting for my class test this week so I've been kinda busy. Hahaha
Well enough about that, and more about what I'm about to say

Lately I had lots of assignments and stuff. Usually you'll be selected in a group with certain people. Since the lecturer is organizing your group members, you have to get along of each and every member because your given no choice and you have to present as a group but sometimes this really gets on my nerves so I thought I'll talk about it.
At first, I thought I could just do everything then just give them the presentation and they would only need present. Of course, not everything can be done by 1 person so I thought I could try to get along with all of members and hopefully this would lead to a more closer relationship with my classmates and so on. The fact that I cannot accept is that some people are just not honest at ALL.
 Well this is a little over. Not really saying that they are cheap people but Honesty is a very expensive gift as not many people really do give their honesty at certain times.
Especially since I have entered Foundation, I learnt that everyone has a double sided face that is only shown when your together with them for a certain period of time or when doing group work together. Being who I am, I don't usually go around messing with people's lives and saying that particular person a jerk or something. I keep it to myself so I personally know what is that person's characteristics.
What pisses me off the most is when people tell lies when its so freaking obvious that your crapping. For example, Let's say I'm asking this person, to go home and research some question about a certain topic to be discussed the next week for further progression on the assessment.

This person, had the cheek to tell me, that there was not enough time, no internet, or some other crappy reasons that totally doesn't make sense. I know you have much "better things to do" but if you really don't want to do then tell me straight to the face. It would make my life easier as I don't need to rely on you.
Some people might say, "Oh, why bother with such a person from the beginning? Why can't you just ignore that person from the start?"

Well, Every person deserves a chance. I would give out the work to everyone from the beginning so it would not seem like I'm picking sides. But after the second try, I would know who to rely on and who I shouldn't even bother looking at. I know I would be sad if I entered a new group and the leader there totally ignoring me though I haven't even done anything yet.
So once you find a really true friend, one that is honest to you about everything regardless good or bad, Don't lose that friend. You'll only meet a friend like this very rarely.
I know I have got a few :)



On the side note,
Maplestory Red Is finally arriving at MapleSEA! Whooots~!
Knowing MapleSEA, There was quite a number of bugs already detected in the game and sadly I have problems patching my client :(
I did 2 recordings of me solo-ing Zakum and Von Leon before Red patch to see how much the patch had an impact on Shadower. I'll record once more and hopefully it'll be better :x
Since Red has arrived, I'll most probably start Mapling back again but not as much as I would back the days.
Got lots of work to do and almost moved towards Dota 2 :x


Found this Fan Art on Facebook.
Cute~! <3 p="">
Wex Exort Quas~! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment