Tuesday, May 27, 2014

MapleStory Post " Post-Red Cubing"

It's the time of the year again
Where I decided to spent cash on cubing once more
Prepare yourself! XD
My initial range.
So sad right? :(

So I decided to start with my overall which had all stats 9% in hopes to get all stats 12%. I don't usually aim that high because if I do, I'll end up burning cash ._.
Money flowing out like nobody's business
The stats on 1 of the resets really looked it was LEGENDAAARRYYY~~ XD
But honestly the stats just sucks.
More invincibility time
Reflect damage? O-o
All stats % again

Decided to put this on hold as I wanted to cube my Shoulder as well
Another piece of equipment that has All stats %
;_;
I switched between both overall and shoulder and finally got the results I wanted

Yeap, I was happeh
Extra 6% luck.
Feel like a mini achievement xD

Maybe this cute heart next? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment