Saturday, June 23, 2012

MapleStory Post "Full AP Reset"


First off, i would like to say Kudos to eMoBaM for helping me to get my character on9 on 23rd June 2012 for the Legend Hot Time Event 2
eMoBaM

The reason why i really needed to be on9 for this Hot Time Event was because they were giving out a Full AP Reset Scroll.
And Obviously, i wanted the scroll badly because i wanted to reduce my base DEX as long as possible .


The Full AP Reset scrolls actually resets everything including AP invested in hp and mp.
Then all your stats will go back to 4.
Then its up to you yo add everything up.
800+ AP, lols
So i started adding up slowly, to get the amount of DEX that i needed
Occasionally adding LUK because if you auto assign, they will automatically add DEX because its based on your lvl.
Then Finally i was getting lazy to keep clicking "up" buttong,
I decided to wear a +18 dex dagger. (*Yes i know, Its a DAGGER)
Which made my DEX jump and the auto assign would put the rest of all the remaining AP to Luk
:DD

And wala~!
My New Stats~!
My Base dex went from 95 --> 67
So my LUK base should increase by 28
Whoots~! XD
I forgot to take the range copy as i was moving the AP Stats only
I guess i could lower my DEX even more if i had a Chaos Zakum Helm or a Horntail Neck maybe?
Horntail i have no idea when i'm getting but i'll definitely get a Chaos Zakum Helm at the End of the Year.

Whooots~!
Once again, Big shout out to eMoBaM For helping me XD

No comments:

Post a Comment