Friday, June 15, 2012

Its Emotions~

With school starting after the school holidays, every1 was kinda expecting their Results coming out and everything.
All the students are trying to add marks to their Subjects (lol)
Most of my thoughts were solved over a nice 2 weeks of school holidays. Mostly also because of MapleStory and many nice stuff happened during the last day of Maple with the Cubing and Chaos Scroll. Not to mention my GREEN Android XD
Haha
So with most of my mind all set back together, now i can concentrate with my studies. Trying not to worry about anything else now. Trials is almost 2 months away. Then soon it'll be SPM.
But for me?
I have to take my Trials very seriously. I might be planning on entering a college using my Forecast results (Trials). So if my i mess my Trials, then i'm a goner :X

I started of studying by taking notes instead of trying to remember facts until i dose off the table. Especially when i'm reading Biology or History >_>

Mostly make it a point to always have a pen with you. In this way, you can actually copy notes whenever you have a piece of paper.
This is funny fact about pens i found on facebook @.@
Note to self
Don't lost your pen. lol


Seriously, if you lose your pen, your first response will be to copy using a pencil or buy a new 1 after class is over. But over here losing your pen literally means death xD


I guess thats it for now. I found another few more interesting photos on facebook. I'll upload it here and share with everybody else if they haven't seen it yet XD
See ya later~

No comments:

Post a Comment