Sunday, June 10, 2012

Last Day on MapleStory~

So, since this was my last day on MapleStory, i did alot of risky stuff that would emotionally scarred me if i boom-ed anything or made anything worse.
But so far almost everything i did 2day was a Success~!
Maybe Its just time to be Inactive? XD

So i start off with my Perfect Blue Rex Earring.
Since i wanted to use all my Legends Awards Coins, i went for 1 Chaos Scroll. I wanted to gather more and more coins but i wasn't sure whether i could stay on9 for 30 mins to get the Gold Ore and awarded 1 coin.
Didn't want to take the risk to i spend almost everything 2day.

So i closed my eyes at scrolled it at Kumo's House (leafre)
 P.S. I took the SS in El Nath xD
I was going WOW =P
Dex +2
Luk +1
Weapon Attack +1
Magic Attack  -1


Well, There goes the Magic Attack but weapon attack went up!! Whooot~!!!
To make things more exciting, i decided to spend a little more cash cubing my future dagger. I am considering to improvise more later but that will have to wait years and years mroe to come XD

So i cubed and cubed ( with another 2 more AEES adding another 6 more weapon attack)
And once more, another exciting thing happen.
 My Dagger turned Epic~!!
And i decided to keep this stats till I have the fund to cube it again or i could just leave it like that XD
 And This is the Chaos Scroll i was talking about :3
 Then i decided to make a New Deluxe Android~!

 It looks NICE~!!!
Wow
Even better then my previous Red Haired Android XD
Well, Thats all i have for 2nite.
And most probably be the last about Maple.
NiteS ALL~! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment