Friday, June 29, 2012

Live Life to its Fullest~!

 Hey everybody~!
Its been awhile since my last update about the Full AP Reset in MapleStory >_> I was just so hyped up about reducing my base Dex that i completely forgot about my blog. Even more, then my Trial Exams are getting closer day by day :X

So recently my class had a Class photo.
Everyone was getting along fine trying to squeeze in the photo frame....
When i suddenly realise that one of my class mates was walking back to class. I couldn't really see his face properly but there was a gloom sad face i saw from a distance.
I decided to go after him and started to confront him. He was actually feeling very disturbed. More likely being teased over stuff that i shouldn't mention here =3=

Then when i looked at him, somehow it reminded me of him @.@
Where i usually cry because i could not face the problems that keep flying straight to my face.
Why i couldn't even talk back and he did exactly the same thing.
I confronted him for a few seconds be4 his tears started to slow down and he walked back to class without being inside the Class Photo
And on that day, i even found this Photo on my Facebook >3<

"The first to help you up are the ones who know how it feels to fall down."


Its funny though cause in the photo its actually 2 runners who "don't have legs" are helping each other because they know what it feels to be each other...
@.@
...
...
INCEPTION XD
Oh yeah, i also found another interesting photo about Parents and stuff so i'll just talk about it.
Haha
Its funny though, 
Most of us already know that all parents wants what is best for the Children.
And when there is a straight "NO" to the face without any reason given, you should probably assume that its for the best for you and ask her later "Why couldn't you do whatever you wanted to do"

The part i hate most is after the parents say "No", The children goes into this like rampage on the house just because of some stupid show he wanted to see late at night or because he couldn't go out with his friends to the shopping mall.
I mean COME ON
Their your PARENTS~!

Do you think your friends will forever be by your side?
You think their going to be with you through hard and difficult times?
THINK TWICE.

The world as we know it is becoming crazy and more crazy.
There is only a few True friends who will always be by your side. 
Make sure you know your friend very well.
I'll probably learn more if i go to College , staying with a room mate in a house or something
Another interesting Talk XD

Live as if you were to die tomorrow
Learn as if you were to live forever....


Yes, i learn that the hard way when i almost got myself killed or in the hospital last time. I almost got hit by a car.
YES...
A FREAKING CAR!!!

Sometimes i just cant sleep well with the images of the car trying to avoid me and finally ended up hitting the curves of a junction and going straight into the drain. Luckily the drain was not that big and deep.
Most probably most of you know about this because i posted it be4 when i was in the state of shock feeling like i shouldn't even be here typing this for those who read my blog....

Which reminds me of Prayers...
Another funny photo XD
But this is exactly my reaction when someone walks infront of you during Salat (Prayers)
I mean if you really can't help it then walk in a polite manner and with your nose sticking up like your looking for something....

Well, i guess thats it for this post.
Have to catch up with my studies after this.
If there's anything more interesting happening with Facebook Photos i'll be sure to post an update about it :3

No comments:

Post a Comment