Monday, April 30, 2012

The Avengers, Marvel and my Studies! OMG

Last weekend, i went to the cinemas to watch the latest movie that came out....
The Avengers~!
It was released a few days ago or maybe a week ago. Since it was the weekends, it was pact with people trying to buy the tickets. Apparently their only free time are on the weekends XD. Lucky for me i bought Sunday Morning tickets during Saturday.

The movie was quite good actually. More then i expected as there was a twist in the beginning. Not really what i expected XD. Also to mention then most of the original movies such as Captain America, Ironman, Thor, and Hulk actually made a few links to this movies based on their own movie. This time, i'm not telling anything about the movie so i suggest you go watch it =P. It's actually good XD

Moving on.
So in my recent Test a few months ago, i did get improvement but it wasn't good enough. I need to do better then getting all Bs and not even 4 As.....
Need to concentrate on studies!
More and more reading!
Not to mention more and more notes with exercise!
I find it easier to study when i actually have something to motivate me like i said previously on 1 of my posts. I did find a motivation but that same motivational drive is starting to fall. I guess the only motivation drive i can get is keep thinking positive and 1 day you will end up better?
Besides that, i think we all know there are way more bigger distractions that i need to stop for the time being. 1 of those is, of course, MapleStory...
I have actually no idea of stopping myself =='
If its me getting bored, i will automatically stop because i have no mood at all to even launch the computer.
Maybe thats it? I have to find something more fun and nice to do?
Maybe make Studying more exciting and fun? o-o
But how do you exactly make learning fun? :/
Unless the subject your learning is fun? :>
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH XD

No comments:

Post a Comment