Saturday, May 19, 2012

MapleStory is losing its touch~


Recently a few days ago, MapleStorySEA has finally undergo the first part of the Legend Patch! and the new job Cannon Shooter was released on 14th May 2012.
As i mention in my previous post, I'm currently inactive in MapleStory because of my exams. I managed to come on9 for a few minutes to go thru most of the events going on. Even tried out the New Cannon Shooter. As usual, when a new job is released its normally high powered with high range. The only thing that costs high power would be the Attack Speed.

Totally different compared to Shadower XD
I'm starting to miss the old old days be4 new jobs would be introduced and the only jobs available were the Exploreres.

Well, when Pirate came, The job looks like normal Explorer.
As i was trying out the Cannon Shooter Job, I decided to hang around my Shadower be4 i logged out. The Boomerang step with other skills were not much difference, but the Assassinate skill was nerfed or i would say "fixed bug".

Because i found out last time even just after the Big Bang Patch, Assassinate does more dmg with Shadower Partner.
For example, i would do a full Charge Assassinate without SP that is maxed.
The dmg would come out on avg 300k with the last hit dealing around 500k.
But with Shadow Partner ON, It gives a total different range of attack.
The dmg jumps to on avg 700k per hit and cap dmg on the last critical hit.


So it other words, Assassinate has just need DOWNGRADED.
Oh well, Not to say i could play MapleStory anything soon. Who knows? Maybe i'll start resuming my 2nd "main" Character which was suppose to be my Bowman. Or maybe continue lvling up my Cannon Shooter for the Event.

And i'm really starting to miss the good old training at Lion Heart Castle. And my Damage be4 i started adding my Assassinate.

Aahhh the good old days. Now with my Assassinate being worse, and my Shadower Friend complaining that it would be futile to continue Shadower anymore because cannot reach Cap Damage with Assassinate.
My Fren with even better items then me can't even reach Cap damage. What does that put me into? Low damage shadower =3=

Oh well, I hope Justice Patch comes like Times flies because i really want to see the changes eventhough i lose Assaulter and Band Of Thieves (B.O.T)


MapleStory Justice!
Where Thief and Pirate Make a comeback!
With the new Phantom Thief!

5 comments:

  1. Ur assasinate dmg so low =_=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, That time my Assassinate was not yet maxed. And LHC was a Party Play. With the Thieves and Pirates being nerfed now (i think getting ready for justice i suppose) I hardly on9 to play My Shadower though i'm looking forward to the Justice PAtch xD

      Delete
  2. My fren one 4 x cap dmg,ee urs really low

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol The cap Damage Assassinate now is Nerfed and only the Godly Shadowers can reach 1 times caps dmg. Anyway this Recent Photo was taken far back XD Look at the lvl

      Delete