Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MapleStory Post "Shadower's BACK~!"

With my Cannon Shooter at around lv 9x, Things start to get all boring to get to lv 120. It is fun but the pot consuming and the mesos spent on my CS makes me feel like i'm wasting it and rather be saving to buy better equips for my shadower.

So last night be4 i went to bed, i logged in my shadower awhile to prep it for 2day's Legend Patch Update, Mercedes. If you are not informed about the patch, Its from 0600 to 1400 hours. Which i think their probably gonna extend the time again xD
I'll be in school for extra classes during 0800 to 1200 to i pretty much don't mind. Though i hope they don't extend the Patch Time :/
This is the Legend Patch Update: Mercedes if you haven't read about it yet

Moving on,
As i was clearing some my Shadower's inventory, (omg its so little compared to CS XD) i was changing my Tiger Ticket pieces into Tiger Ticket for Monster Park (10 pieces to 1 ticket). I was tempted to go MP after all the other pqs are done or if i felt bored because i had a taste of MP with my CS. Though i know the exp won't go up as fast as be4. 
Hey~!
I'm lv 169!
Of course the exp is going to go up slowwwwwwly XD
Really missed my shadower's playing style =P
There were a few 4th job Cannon Shooter as well in the Party but they had just job advance a few lvls after that (LV 123, 125) So their damage was considered high i suppose (Not to mention the number of misses xD)
Their playing style really can't run away from Mechanic 4th job. With the Laser beam and the Cannon Strafe skill. It's almost same as Mech's Missle Tank Mode (normal Attack) in Siege Mode for more dmg and the Same Laser beam except that Mechanic hits 3 times instead of 2
Despite having a few Cannon Shooters in the Party, i still made the most noise XD
Miss exploding mesos =P
It was so loud and the dmg was coming out like water that my computer actually hanged when i was doing the meso explosion @.@
And for the First time!
After So Long~!
Somebody actually ask me to Maple Warrior them xD
Though i'm freaking frustrated that i still failed the MW 30 that day F555555555555
Nothing can beat the sound of Meso Explosion F3
The Exp gain in MP was ok i suppose using a lv 169 to enter a lv 125 location?
I think?
Well, at least i managed to kill the boss for yesterday earning me extra 5 Spiegelmann coin. More coins = more mousetache. More mousetache = more charm. More charm = Pocket item!! XD
Yes, I don't have a pocket item yet. It's so sad :/

Mercedes Is about to Arrive!
Are you starting yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment