Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MapleStory Post "Hows Your Cannon Shooter?"

So recently with all the Legend Stuff going on, i still look back to my Shadower because in my opinion i still think Shadower is the most Flashy job XD 
Though they are more and more job coming to Maple like the Phantom Thief and other such jobs that are yet to be released :/

Moving on,
Few days ago i decided to buy the lv 120 Lucky Royal Pauldron from a friend making it quite cheap compared to the market Price. 
Then i went to the Legends shop to see if there was any good stuff that my Shadower could use to increase my range T^T

Apparently there's 2 types of legend coins and most of the stuff i want to buy is the different type of coin. Not the Legend coins they give you when you increase your Profession or log in everyday to receive 1 coin.
Meh.
Decided to to trade for the Legendary Maple Gold Ring.
Changed my PVP Pauldron and Ring with the 2 new items i got.
Range went up abit though :DD

 Moving back to Cannon Shooter.
So at lv 50 they give you this Legendary Ring where you can actually lvl the ring up. The Ring is still tradeable after you equip it. I lvled it up with my Cannon Shooter which seems rather fun as the lvls increase XD


 That was the 2nd last lvl i think.
At the last maximum lvl.
My Legendary ring had all stats 3
Weapon Attack 3
Magic Attack 3

Hmmmm Not bad because this ring can actually stack with other explorer rings or resistance ring.

I decided to continue playing my CS and without noticing it i was at lv 94 o-o
 Who knows? Maybe this time i'll reach lv 120 with this character xD
Oh yeah, 2morrow is 30th!
Which means Mercedes is coming out!!
Though i'm not really interested in this character :/
It reminds of of Dual Blade Playing style XD
Oh well, Won't hurt to try right?
So i'm gonna make this character using my other account.
Because i'm planning to make a Demon Slayer after deleting my Mechanic which the stuffs inside are gonna go to me "storage" Character, Cannon Shooter XD

Guess thats about it.
Oh yeah!
lHEARTburger has blogged on about the beginning of Cannon Shooter be4 you become 1. Make sure you check it out if you haven't start 1 2day XD
http://lheartburger.blogspot.com/2012/05/shot-at-cannon-shooter.html

Maybe i'll do about Mercedes or Demon Slayer? @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment