Monday, April 2, 2012

MapleStory "Chaos Zakum Tryout Run"

During the weekends, i was really bored. Nothing much to aim for in MapleStory but now i do have target to what i need to achieve xD
Anyways, I'm more most of you have read lHEARTburger's post about him coming back to MapleStorySEA. Even i don't know whether he's going to continue Mapling onot. Let's just leave it for him to decide.

Back to topic! =P
So last week on Friday, i asked a few of my friends to join me on a Zakum Expedition. Sadly, we missed a couple of times. So i planned this brilliant idea (actually quite stupid ==') to try out for Chaos Zakum! XD

Seriously, what was i thinking ._.
Getting a door wasn't that hard since nobody goes for Chaos zakum unless somebody is buying service. The Background of the Chaos Zakum map looks like we're in outer space XD ooooooooo~
The people who came for this unexpected run was....
Puffy45
lHEARTburger
xCrossPorky
CryZDit (me)

So we started off hitting Chaos Zakum Bottom 2 left hands until i noticed that this Zakum actually casts dispel. Later after the dispel came an immediate seduce which Puffy45 got. You cannot do anything when your seduced let it be skills or potions while moving to the position the mobs shows you to. So it was without question, Puffy45 died even with Magic Guard on.
So it was left with me, burger and Crossporky.
We continued hitting the left hands until another round of seduce came over. This time it hit all 3 of us.
This was during the "seduced" period that xCrossPorky decided to Quit Game XD

We continued hitting the arms until a few more rounds of seduce came over and lHEARTburger died (eventhough i saved him once using my smoke bomb).
Then, it was fated that i too was to follow in his footsteps (literally xD)
Overall i think i learned a few things from encountering Chaos Zakum but i wish i could see the strategies on the Zakum Body. I went for Horntail be4 in my previous post (not sure might check and post the link here)

Boredom took over me again as i went back to El Nath xD
I decided to do another round of Zakum Quest to get more Eye of Fire for any upcoming Zakum Runs.
Seriously, Hacker these days =='
But fortunately there are some proves that there are LESS HACKERS then when it was be4 Jump Patch. All the hackers were like hacking at the ABR drop places so it was easy to find them i guess...

I did my first Quest with my fren, Bladeofpower (not his real IGN, there's other alphabets and numbers inside)
And soo was on my way doing the Jump Quest.
The Piece of Fire looks like Red Crap.
Don't you think? XD
It was a relieve that it took oni 1 round to jump throug
h the whole first stage and a few more rounds for the 2nd stage. My com was lagging during the 2nd stage which made me off-jump the platforms lawl.

After the 2nd stage, it was time to give 30 Hector tails and get my 5 Eye of Fire! Whoots! XD
Recently i went shopping in Free Market and i'm DEAD BROKE NOW XD.
I made up my mind to stop buying cash unless there was a really big big event like Permanent Cash Stuff. Even if there was such an event, i'm only gonna buy a Cash Glove... Or maybe a Cape..

Ah screw this =='
Must learn to prioritize!! @___@

*Update*
This is my Post about the Horntail Expedition i had last year XD

http://cryditz.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-have-really-been-inactive-in-blogging.html

2 comments: