Sunday, April 29, 2012

Last Maple Post for the time being

Hi everybody....
Sadly i'm not keeping up good grades so for the time being i'm currently off bound of MapleStory until i get better grades. I still won't be able to play few months after that due to a big exam coming :/. I seriously do hope i get better results then my previous test :(
Back to Maple! which is probably my last post about Maple XD
Anyways, I finally completed my Path of Oblivion 2 quest ( killing 999 mob)
Now i have to kill 999  Oblivion Guardian for Path of Oblivion 3 =3=

Basicly after that, i continued PQ-ing till i got bored or i found something else to entertained me. Sadly there is a limit of 10 times per PQ a day. If not i would have not been so bored doing DRPQ the entire time. After finishing a few DRPQ and Excape PQ, i did a few rounds with Rex PQ.
The exp rewards of each PQ are farely the same unless its the recommended PQ of the day. Other then that, the traits they give are kinda nice. Its even nicer if i had the time to do Kenta PQ again to get more Charm to get my pocket slot :/

The Rex pq was getting kinda nice until a few rounds after that the pt members start to leave 1 by 1 while saying 
"gtg now bb"
"Thnx for the pt"
And then your left alone as the only member...

And the awkward moment when you think your gonna hear a lvl up sound and look back at your EXP bar
99.98%. lawl

So i went around town feeling bored once more :/ (even though i'm 0.02% away from lvling up)
I then decided to lvl up in town!

NOM NOM THE BANANA~~~

I end my Maple Days as lv 169!
(1 more lv to be able to go for cygnus runs XD)

I distributed all my Skill points to venom and it was time to use my Bk3! The sole purpose of lvling up my venom XD. If not i would have added all to smoke bomb. but venom actually does deal alot of dmg with 13k per sec for 3 sec?

Last week on my Utube account, i noticed a few other maple uploaders saying that Kumo brings good luck? So i went to Kumo house.....
Anyways, Time to use the Book 3!!
YEAAAAAAAAAAH!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
So much for Kumo giving me good luck =3=.


This whole scenario reminded of Maple Warrior book 3 again =='






I was seriously in no mood to Maple after that but decided to go another couple more rounds of Rex pq. I reached my PQ limit and realised that i had enough Hobb Goblin Marks to exchange for a Perfect Earring!

YAAAAAAY
 And now comes another part to find out whether the potential is 2 liner or 3 liner...
Reveal!!
Whoot! 3 liner! XD
 Maybe when i'm back from getting good results i'll cube this earring xD
Until then, i don't think i'll blog about MapleStory :/ unless its a patch post or if i so happen to be on9 xD

See ya till then!
-CryZ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment