Friday, February 10, 2012

MapleStory Post "Jump Bowman~!"

MapleStorySEA has now JUMPED~!
WASSUP PPL~! XD

Since the Maple Patch, i have finally tried out the new MapleStory after being patched. And as you know, there are LOADS of events and 1 of them is create a new Explorer (Warrior,Magician, and Bowman preferred) and lv them up to Lv 70 to gain Rewards.

So I started my Brand new Bowman (after deleting my DualBlade. R.I.P XD)
It's a Brand New START~!

I started a few minutes be4 2x started and managed to get to lv 18 be4 it started. I zoomed past Green Mushroom ---> Horny Mushroom ---> Stone Golem---> Lastly, Mixed Golem. I was training so smoothly due to the change of bowman skills. (Arrow blow hits 3 mobs now)It wasn't long be4 i reached lv 30~!! Hunter time~! XDKudos to this new Archer skill that increases Avoid, Accuracy, Range, Movement speed and Max movement speed to 160%. That means, with haste, Bowmans have a higher movement speed.
=3=
It was then time to continue to JOB ADVANCEMENT~! RAWR~!
I might do another post about my Bowman as i had just spend 200m on the equips ._.
BURGER YOU READING THIS??!?! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment