Sunday, February 12, 2012

MapleStory Post "Hows Jump?"

Ola everybody~ F3
I suppose most of you had made "New Explorer Characters" as they are many events and useful new training methods (Party Quest).
Seriously, with this new Party Quest Revamped. Its gonna be easier getting to lv 7x. The only problem is that you have to wait patiently for the day to end (impossible for you all F3) to be able to do a type of PQ 10 times a day.

So, trying out all the Party Quest i could with my Hunter
Moon Bunny PQ
First Time Together PQ
Ice Knight PQ (New)
Dimensional Crack PQ

Out of all the PQs. I think dimensional crack is the best :P
It just requires a certain lvl of teamwork (kudos to the PT that made my PQ easier XD)
Mainly because they kinda listen to what i say which brings me faster to completing the 10 times limit per day.
Seriously... 60% per pq for Dimensional crack is o-o wow? XD

So it wasn't long until i reached my limit and all my other PQs too. I decided to go to Megatia~!
weeeeeeeeeeeeee
Fly you stupid Aeroplane~ XD

And here i am~

Boredom took over me as i end my day as a Hunter and Begin once more as a Shadower~ F3
I went for Dragon Rider PQ ,DRPQ.
Of course there were more Warriors,Bowman and Magician then Thieves and Pirates.
Making them buffed up really turns off my Shadower mood some times ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment