Monday, February 27, 2012

Everyday It'll Rain~ T^T

I have no idea what has gotten into me lately. Anything i do takes my mind off for a while be4 i start glooming around again. I have seriously NO IDEA what is happening :/
But hey, I'm guessing everyone goes through this yes? Let it be from our Grandparents to our Parents. Everyone has gone though it. The only difference is that this time i'm facing it alone >_>
And forgive me for not posting anything interesting for the past few days. With the condition i'm in, Its kinda hard to upload pics and blog about MapleStory and stuff. I have no idea i'll reach lv 121 in time be4 the event finishes onot.

Frankly speaking, i DON'T think i have enough time since i have my monthly test coming this Thursday. All the more reason i should clear this problem out of my head as it will make things worse and effect my future (Sounds like experiment, lawl)
Maybe i'll blog more again but not about MapleStory, Maybe more about movies i watched recently, anything interesting happening in school. If you want to know my opinion about other topics, just let me know~! :D

I probably have to go shower and have a snack be4 i start my revision. Hopefully that takes my mind out of such problem which i don't even know what is the problem.

"I have a problem which i don't know what is"

No comments:

Post a Comment