Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MapleStory Post "Aran"

Suddenly after all this while of playing my Shadower...
I got bored =='

I moved around my character selection page and thought. "Hey, Maybe i'll play Aran for awhile". So i started training my Lv 74 Aran at Mp3 yesterday. Because of the different playing style then normal classes (combo keys with the left, right, up, and down) I got interested in Aran and continue lvling it up =='
So, my mood with Aran continued till 2day ._.
Just love the animation of the Giant "Pole arm" Falling down XDIt wasn't long be4 i reached lv 89 and wanted to end the training with a lv 90 aran be4 i go for my Chemistry Tuition after this.
Surprisingly i found a 70% Potential scroll o-o

After lv 90, it was time to leave a FREE MP3 map xD.
Ohhh bye bye Singapore. I wont be seeing you again. Even after the next patch where they chg your server name =P.
Enough spoilers! XD
So i wanted to go to my new training place at Mu Lung and went there through the Erev Route. This was because i had Lirin's Envelope to give to Nineheart to inform her aobut the Erev thingy (which i forgot) known as The Divine Bird"s Tears (talk about future henesys~ =P)

Last but not least, MapleStorySEA is changing the names of Singapore and Malaysia Server~!
Ares, The God of War
Preferred Gateway for Singapore Maplers

Artemis, The Goddess of Wildness
Preferred Gateway for Malaysia and Philippines Maplers


I thought they would give better name then this but i'm not complaining~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment