Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Where the winds of a New Beginnings Blow

Tiresome week.
But at least now I have something to do or something to look forward to everyday.

After 8 months of repeatedly saying I have nothing to do, I actually can't wait for the assignments or references to come in.
Occasionally I still say I would have time for games and all but I know all of that will have to come to an end soon as more work is piling up lateron.

Funny, the more we know we won't be able to have it, the more we learn to appreciate it. During that 8 months of continuous gaming, I felt as though it would have been better for me doing something else. Now with my degree starting, it seems like the playing time has become so precious.
 The class is kinda huge.
I'm sure this would be a great opportunity to meet more people and so on.
etc etc....

But I guess I have been away from people for so long that it kinda feels really weird when I approach anyone.
There's just this weird feeling that deep down I'm scared to get hurt again.
That I would be better off all by myself again.
But how long can this go on?
Not everyone is the same.
How would you know how good the movie is before watching it? Let alone if you just read the reviews. The only way is to experience it yourself before going through any necessary feedback.

Who knows maybe this time I would be able to find close friends?

Hopefully I'll have more time to spend here as I slowly thin down my time on games.

No comments:

Post a Comment