Monday, July 6, 2015

MapleStorySEA Server Maintenance!

This maintenance started on 6th July 0000 hours. (12am)
It has said to be completed at 2pm, then 6pm, now till further notice.

Even the main websites is said to be down so for updates be sure to check their facebook page.
In the mean time, let us do something else XD
There are others to do other the Maple am I right? ;_; Hahaha

So the Beasts of Fury was released in the last update along with some other Server Timed-Events

BUT

What I'm really curious about is what is coming soon. It is exactly the same poster as I said a few days ago.

Is Black Heaven coming this fast? :O

AAAHHHH I CAN'T WAIT XD

I have already posted the link to the website that has the updated patch info about this. Regardless, there might be other changes when this patch hits MapleStorySEA so be sure to keep in touch with the Maple website when and if they release the content if this patch xD

Some updates I see major in this patch is.
My main class (Dual Blade) will get increase damage % on phantom blow and blade fury.
Asura cooldown is reduced from 90 sec to 60 sec and no longers trigger damage reflect ( YESSSH)

Demon Slayer's Demon Cry has been nerfed to increase Demon Fury consumption if used repetitively unless they implemented the latest nerf in KMS which is cooldown? I think? Even with this increase consumption, you could still spam it using the skill that gives you unlimited fury. ( I forgot the name xD)

Major Resistance Revamp.
The playing style of Mechanic, Wild Hunter and Battle Mage has been revamped. I heard Wild hunter benefited most from this patch so I'm sure to see lots of kitty cats running around after this patch xD

Guess thats it for now?
Nothing much to do until they announce more about their updates....

No comments:

Post a Comment