Monday, September 14, 2015

Another Rant...

Yes!
It is that time again where I start ranting xD
Maybe it's just me or something but I do notice some people that often do not share much with other people around them even if they meet on a regular basis.

I have been through much and a lot if I dare say.
Going through foundation made me realize that some people are always not what they seem to be.
They pretend to be your friend when they are actually using you for their own needs.

They say there will be there for you but always seem to disappear when your looking for them

They are always around in happy moments but are not around in time of grief.
Yet somehow,
Nearing the end of the Pre-U, I met friends that were there for me.
It wasn't much but I really did feel like I was happy. Deep down in my thoughts, I would always smile whenever I see them.
And it's not the smile that I force myself to.

But sadly it was not meant to last as we went out separate ways after that.
Now It is back to the beginning square where I'm not sure how to start off again.

I have many friends, yes.
But I have no idea how many close friends I really have.

Someone who was there all the time in silence but kept me company now has suddenly turn a blind ear to me.
A person whom I thought could pour my heart content to now has suddenly disappeared from my contact list.
All my once seem to be close friends now are too busy and some are even miles away from where I stand.

I end my rant here saying this.
"Sometimes, the people who express their smile and laughter more than others are the people who are able to hide their feelings or emotions better than the others. Although, I can bet you this. If they’re hurting for too long or too much, they’ll eventually come to a break point. A break point where they’ll burst into tears of emotion and become fragile as their shattering heart breaks into pieces. To the point where when you look at them in the eyes, it’s just too sad. Their eyes filled with tears of fear, hurt, and sadness. As their eye color suddenly become lighter and the fear in their eyes suddenly become gentle and so brittle from the pain they’ve been holding on for too long with that facade they’ve been keeping on."

-http://lilytrang.tumblr.com/post/2332271398/sometimes-the-happiest-people-are-the-people-who

No comments:

Post a Comment