Monday, September 14, 2015

Everyday is a new lesson

Hey y'all
Today is a very long day for me. Have lots of time at the library and clearly I should be studying instead of blogging here @.@

But hey, If I can study clearly after this then why not?
I want to talk about in every new day, We actually learn something even though we're not aware of it.
It could be as simple as learning how to communicate with another person.
Or even knowing what you ordered recently for lunch was a good or bad meal.

(unless you have ordered it before which means you already learnt it)

We never stop learning. And there will always be new things to learn the next day.
From studies to social skills, the branches are many. But which branch would you grow for everyone is different.

Even if it's a bad experience. You learn from it.
Good experience? Think of it as a reward.
It is better to make a mistake and learn then making mistakes when it is already too late.

Have I made many of mistakes?
Too many for me to remember. But I learn. And learning never stops.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment