Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Why your ego gotta be so high?

Seriously, people like this sometimes really get on my nerves ._.
Yeah, I have been kinda on going recently with all these posts. I feel like just writing or saying stuff out. If your going through the same situation then you not need fret as there are many other people having the same problem out there as well xD

Anyway,
WHYYY
WHYYYYY
Ego people sometimes are just really....
ARGGGG
Don't want to give in ._.
People try help you say your way better then when messed up. Don't even want to apologize. I don't even =='
Haihzzz
Well, lucky I'm the person I am today. Not easy to spark and explode me unless you really want me to explode on purpose. I realised that I have learnt so much from being under pressure to the friends you make in person.
Some are just okay when some are just horrible. Regardless, I don't treat everyone based on my opinion because there are always things that you may now know about that specific person. Maybe he has problems but is having difficulty to express them even towards their family.

I'm me and nothing can change that. If you have a problem with me, Just say it! Its not like I'm going to kill you or something. I rather be stabbed in the front at a specific time then be stabbed anonymously at the back with no clue when its going to happen

Some of you are like,
"OHHH, If your say better to be opened, then why are you posting stuff about this and that without letting the real person know? Your contradicting what you say? booooo"

Well, Most people are not like me. They can't take a simple joke or anything to do with other personal stuff. Those I know can handle it, I'll be straight forward. But others? Sometimes its just better to be quiet.... Like I said before, You really need to know who your friends are. :D

Well, That's about it.
Don't let these people ruin your day.
Now go out and have a great day everyone!!! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment