Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sword Art Online - SAO

Well, its been quite some times. Ever since my last post I was on break but was too busy with all the exams and others. Not to mention fasting and also Hari Raya after that. Soon after I'm back to my classes.

However, its still the first week so the lecturers are warming up and most students are still lazing around campus. Guess I can take it easy for the first few weeks before the big bomb drops. So I decided to watch anime.
Sword Art Online

I got so hooked on that I finished the entire season 1 and season 2 till the current episodes.
The first 15 episodes were interesting as it was like the plot followed.
Some people started to dislike SAO (Sword Art Online) after that episodes as it branched out to other stuff.
Though season 2 was really interesting.
Most people started to watch and follow again however there are a number of people who were discussing about the main character's avatar as it changes with the story line.
This actually makes it more interesting for me as you get to see new characters? I guess?

Well, maybe we'll see how season 2 goes on. So far there's only a handful of episodes released and I'm dying for the rest of the entire season @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment