Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Anger? Upset?

Yoooo~!
Well, it is the beginning of the first week after my break so I guess i'm taking it slow for a bit. I could always get started with the early topics. I did start reading a few stuff for Maths and also the literature part of English. Somehow I find that when I'm updating and writing this, I feel more like myself. If you find anything here that helped you, I'm grateful. If your hating then, well, you could always close the tab :D

I wanted to talk about Anger issues and stuff. Everyone gets angry once in a while. Regardless it could be your friend who keeps bugging you, maybe a brother/sister who really annoys you, or people that you virtually meet online. Maybe even a text message or a whatsapp text from your friend.
Obviously when your angry, you don't really think straight. Your mind automatically goes to rage with every thought of how much you hate that particular person and how to get back to that person just because he made you mad over something that you shouldn't really care.
I'm sure people reading this will be like
"Oh it's easy for you to say. If your getting mad over something, it's because it is a sensitive issue if you talk about etc etc etc"

Some people don't know what they are saying that offends you so the best way is to tell them
For the other people who deliberately gets on your nerves, poking you with a stick waiting for you to erupt is another completely different case.
These people usually have motive to get you angry. Let it be to use your anger to lead you to your downfall or just to see you get mad for no reason.
And like I said, when your angry, you tend to do crazy stuff and say things that you don't mean.

The best solution for me


is to just do nothing.
Respond casually if there are seriously asking you a question. But if its just some retarded question or something just to get you angry. Just sit there with your best poker face and pretend you didn't hear anything.
The first thought that usually comes to your head will be like..
"What does he want? Why is he asking this again? I feel like telling him off.... Crap, now the teacher coming. Scold me? I wasn't even talking.... This guy beside me just cannot keep quiet? I get the blame.. zzzzz"

Just and example in school.
Once your in a situation like this, just don't respond to him and pay attention in class.
Sooner or later, it'll stop and the person will just ask the teacher instead. If that person is your friend and gets upset, you could always talk to him later after class.
Wouldn't that be better then pulling a sour face or getting mad for no good reason?

Same thing goes over in social media!

There are people who are just plain keyboard warriors where insults just keep coming on and on.
Just ignore them. To acknowledge them is just a waste of your time.
Go and do whatever you want instead :D

At the end of the day, you'll be the most happiest person
Feeling a baaws because nothing can ruin your day. Those haters and internet keyboard warriors doesn't affect you. Its their choice to be what they want so you can't so anything about them but you can do something about yourself.
Leave them at what they are doing
Do what you want to do

Life is too short too be angry or upset.
Enjoy your life and don't lose sight of what is important! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment