Tuesday, April 23, 2013

No Classes! For now ._.

Well, there was suppose to be class 2day.....
Until there was suddenly so much MC coming up. Class at 9am, teacher not here. Then I heard from my other friend that my Biology lecturer which has class with us at 10am was also not coming. Not sure about bio though....
So right now, I'm just sitting on a bench writing this post with nothing else to do but write this post with no clue whatsoever what to talk about. Hahaha.
Maybe college life? Perhaps?

I was planning to write about our chemistry and biology practical sessions we had last week but I'm on my iPad right now and the photos are currently in my Laptop. Omg, and I just found out that my biology lecturer is also on mc. O.o
Aaaaaahhhhh!!!
Btw, I'm writing this post on my iPad so I tend to write about more stuff that's happening around me then usual xD

And now there is nothing else left to do here. Swoooooosh
Nah, I'm just joking. But seriously, I can't even Maple here and even if I do, it'll be dam freaking bored. I also just remembered that MapleStorySEA is also having a patch update right about now for the hyper skills with the new systems and job thingy.
Sadly I couldn't even download the manual patch for my Maple yesterday T.T

Put that aside, I really can't wait for hyper skills!
That doesn't change the fact that I'm still bored at college waiting for somebody to show up to kill time until 12.
Maybe I'll just end the post here and find something to do while waiting. Hopefully the next post will be about my practicals or an update from MapleStory about shadowers hyper skill. I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!,! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment