Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Islamic Studies

Well, today I supposed to attend my first Islamic Studies class but it was dismissed early. :D
I'll get to that later xD

The day begun as usual with today classes beginning at 8.45am due to some accelerated timetable. I woke up late at around 8.20am and had to walk to college from my apartment at around  8.30am and managed to get there at around 8.48am when class was just about to start. The first lesson was Mathematics so statistics were continued followed by the next subject which was Biology.

We discussed a bit about the flow of blood vessels in the heart, pumping of blood from the heart to lungs, part of the body etc, etc. My lecturer brought up the topic about dissecting cow's heart later on of the year. There were quite a number of people keen to actually do this dissecting thingy xD
The reason why he asked was because he wanted to do a survey of how much people wanted to the dissecting so he could make a request. Apparently, this year, Taylors wanted to pull out this experiment as it was very messy and a lot of cleaning up had to be done after the dissection :x

Compared to that, we had a short break followed by the mentor-mentee thingy where we were suppose to fill up forms on9 and sent it to our mentor before Friday. It was a list of co-curricular activities from our school alongside with all the other achievements and post that we have hold during that period of time.

Before i knew it, it was actually Physics practical time where we had to do an equilibrium of forces experiment and soon the last period which was Chemistry. Or so i thought.
Since i came back from my holiday, Islamic studies were to start this week on Monday and Wednesday at 4.00pm to 5.30pm. This was my first time so i kinda assumed that i didn't attend the first class which was on Monday :x
To my surprise, nobody actually attended Monday class and there only 3 people in today's class. So at around 4.20pm, the lecturer dismissed us early as there were very very little people and told us to come again on Monday next week where hopefully more students attend the Islamic Studies class.

I spend a few minutes on the computer at college before finally walking back. I'll think I'll turn in early for the night.
Tomorrow's class ends early so I mite have time to update about other stuff I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment