Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Keeping track of time



Well, One thing for sure is that I have gotten back my blogging mood to there will be more post or update most likely in the future until the point either I'm busy or have nothing to blog about. Haha xD

Today was just like any other ordinary day. There was Biology Practical that I really failed so bad at doing the practical experiment. It was just a simple Visking tube experiment of diffusion of some sort. The only problem was every time i tied the loose end, it would always be leaking =='
I mean, I used more then 5 or 6 Visking tube and i sill couldn't get it done properly. In the end another 1 of my friends had to do it for our group. Made me feel kinda weak :(

The rest of the day were as usual. There was presentation for Chemistry and Questions for Physics on Deformation of Solids. As for Mathematics, we started off the new chapter of statistics, a new part of stuff we're about to learn in the future. Other then that it was just a another day at college. Really have to start timing myself with the stuff i do nowadays. Can't just simply do whatever at whenever o-o

Until I found out about my Islamic Studies :|
It was going to be started of this week , every Monday and Wednesday. 4.00pm to 5.30pm
My first reaction was "dafuq?"
Well, I can't really do anything about that can I? Guess I just have to go with the flow. That means on both of these days I'll be back in my apartment around late evening. Just hope later on I'll not be too tired to do anything else.

I got alot of reading to do with my Biology. I fear the worst of I don't start revising now. The terms along with the specific word and notes that you have to know before writing your answer is just very exact. Maybe it's just because I'm thinking too much due to my islamic studies timetable. Though I'm not sure about that anyways since my first class would be tomorrow.
Until then, I have nothing more to post :)
See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment