Friday, April 19, 2013

MapleStory Post " Chaos Zakum in the Morning~ "

 Well,
After studying for a few hours, I decided to go on9 in Maplestory.
Only after a few minutes i felt like going Chaos Zakum, hahaha xD

Of course the run was a success,
And also of course I couldn't have down-ed it fast enough in this run,
So happen 2 of my buddies in MapleStory were on9 and i asked them to joined me if they wanted to. Both of them joined me in the Chaos Zakum Run
Blissheap - Bowmaster
HyCry - Mihile
Sadly they couldn't stay till the end :(
HyCry suddenly had to go off after killing Body 1, leaving me and Blissheap for the rest of the run.
In the midst of Body 2, both of us were seduced and due to that Blissheap had to return to nearest town as well D:
It was me and Chaos Zakum only for the remainder of the time. Of course it felt boring after awhile but sooner or later, I finally managed to down it.

And its time for me to hit the books again! hahaha xD
Oh yeah, I managed to find this 3L Chaos Zakum helmet as well. Quite decent stats
22, 21 ,21 ,22
Though that hat stats is nice, The potential stats is crappy but it is 3 Liner :3

No comments:

Post a Comment