Tuesday, December 4, 2012

MapleStory Post "Chaos Zakum?"

Haven't been posting about much anything to do with Maple, so i decided to spice things up abit :)

Last week if i'm not mistaken i decided to try do a solo Chaos Zakum Run since i improved my Attack Range with all 5 sets of the Cygnus Equips, lv 140
Raven Horn Hat, Overall, Shoe, Glove , and Cape

Enough about that, maybe i'll make another post about it some other time. Back to Chaos Zakum! XD
Apparently Chaos Zakum door was still the old fashion way of getting in the door to enter the Zakum Altar. So i had to wait for the door just like old times. Reminds me of the time when people was actually fighting for Zakum Door. Now its Instant entry so you don't have to wait. You just can just enter regardless there's people inside the Altar or not. In which case makes it easier to enter Zakum but they made the Drops even harder @.@
Well enough about that. i had to wait quite some time for the door to open anyways and when it did i had to fight for the channel with another person. Chaos Zakum is even harder to enter as there are only 2 available channels to enter with time limit of 1 hour 30 minute to down or for you to stay in and prevent any1 else from entering haha
When i got in, i was kinda nervous xD
The last time i "tried" to Chaos Zakum, i ended up being a ghost with a tombstone falling from the sky during Seduce F3.
There's always a first time in anything~ :3
And so the battle begins!
The arms was more of annoying then anything else. The damage dealt to me was not of much that deal of a threat because of my Meso Guard. It was still considered a bomb with each hit dealing nearly 3k+.
I was excited when the first few arms started to die. I considered the fact i could or possibly maybe solo Chaos Zakum alone
The Last arm remaining
This is getting Exciting! XD
Zakum Body starts to rape me. Haha
The spells and touch damage remained almost the same as all the 8 hands. Though once in awhile, he will seduce you forcing you to move to the right side of the map. Take note that during the seduce period, you cannot use any potions and this is where characters tend to die as Chaos Zakum will 1/1 + another spell which spells instant death for most players.

I survive the seduce as i read in a guild somewhere that reminds you to always keep your health at 100% since you may never know when he might seduce you. During the first body, i was kinda paranoid with my health bar as i kept spamming power elixir
Then again i started getting used to the spell it casts and was getting kinda  less paranoia with my health bar XD
I knew i didn't have enough time because i only defeated Body 1 at around 40 minute mark. I just wanted to see how far i could go be4 the remove me out of the map due to time limit.
And here's an example of getting seduced. lol
Seduce forces you to move right side of the map regardless where are you in the map. So in a Chaos Zakum Expeditiong, everyone will be most like standing on the right side while hitting Chaos Zakum.  I didn't care much though cause of my high avoidability and able to tank due to my Meso Guard Skill
I entered Body 3 at 12 minute mark so there was definitely no time for me down it. I continued killing it to see how far i could go...
Sadly, they kicked me out at the 4 second mark so i couldn't get a nice SS :/
Though i managed to get Chaos Zakum life down by 1/4 be4 getting removed from the map. So i'm guessing i'll be able to down it when i'm with my friends or Guild Members :)

Guess thats it for this post.
I'll update you all some other time :)

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!buy fortnite weapons

    ReplyDelete