Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Additional Mathematics....

 Yeah....
Since i had a little free time 2day, i have decided to blog about my exams which still have yet to finish ><
Most of the time, you don't really feel time flying past you because your sitting in the exam hall, trying to do as much questions you can do in the correct way.
But 2day was one the days that i couldn't help feeling help feeling that time was so slow...

Perhaps maybe because there was an almost 4 hours gap in between the first and second paper.
Additional Mathematics 1 started at 8am and ended at 10am
Additional Mathematics 2 was to be started at 2pm

That time gap felt like it was days. Though it was quite an enjoyable moment because these are few moments you have left to get to get together with your friends and laugh together. I still can believe that i'm actually going to college next year and getting my driving license next month. Even my friend is driving to school because his birthday was in the early month of the year.

Paper 1 was kinda good because most of the questions that i couldn't really do didn't came out at all. Surprisingly. Most of the past year questions have that question which i cannot do. Even after being told the correct way and how to do so, i still can never remember the correct steps to complete the question. Sure, i can get a few marks from the working my answers will always be wrong :/
When Paper 1 was good, it worries me that Paper 2 is gonna be hard. It actually was kinda hard to the point that i had to think a little our of the box to solve the question @.@

I'll be sitting in the chair staring at the question wondering how to solve it due to lack of other values of the formulas to even work..

I'll be there like staring into outer space trying to find the solution to the question
I was literally gonna lose my mind XD
Though i know what most of you are thinking....
Its only Additional Mathematics ryte?
No big deal. Your gonna go through alot more once you enter college and university >_<

Then again, whats done is done.
I did my best and now is to hope for the best while concentrating for the other subjects which are yet to come.
Physics which is tomorrow.
Followed by Chemistry, Biology and Accounting next week.

><
I'm really really scared about Biology and Acctouns :/

Don't be upset and caught in something you cannot change. Instead, move on and smile. You deserve to be happy.
Then again we learn from our mistakes...
We cannot change what we have done. But instead keep looking towards the future where we can change for the better.
I have been through so much that it means a lot to me and thankfully, things are looking up to me :)

Well, Physics Here i come~
Wish me luck, guys! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment