Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The heat is going up....

I have this strange feeling in me 2day. I dunno its like the feeling that i'm gonna do badly for my history paper 2morow. The strange concussion in your head. One part saying "You can do it! You have studied your best and You will get what you deserve!"
And the part is like " No difference aso you study now. Too late edi. Just let go oni la. Confirm fail 1 your History. Will never even get C aso."

Oh gawd. I feel like Alien X in Ben 10.
Debating with my inner self be4 doing anything else @.@



But 1 thing that i know, Is that i can't give up hope.
I just have to keep trying even though all hope is lost. I just have to cause this is the final year i'm having such a big exam. And i need to give it my best.

Wish Me Luck for my History Paper 2morow. I'm gonna need all the luck i can get.

English paper was rather fine 2day if your wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment