Friday, December 14, 2012

MapleStory Post "Ultimate Explorer"

So few days ago, i started my Quest to start hunting peridots for the creation of my "Ultimate Explorer". You are required to hunt 5 Peridots from either Harps or Blood Harps at leafre. Peridots are used for the Queen to bestow her blessing the the individual knight mentioned in my previous post.
I'm just glad that they reduced the amount of peridots needed to be collected from 10 to 5

Decided to finally claim and use my Twin Coupon (1 day) for the hunt of the Peridots. I figured that i could use all the help i could get.
Twin Coupon!
The Hunt Begins!




Surprisingly, it only took me around 2 hours to collect all 5 peridots. I would kinda jump whenever i see a blue ball dropped my the Blood Harps haha.
Thnx to FizzBow for helping me out :)
I had to make space for the creation of the "UE"
Bai bai Mechanic D:
After bringing the 5 Peridots to her, she blesses you with other unique skills that will help you with the battle against other bosses such as Akuarium which i haven't done yet @.@
The Moment of Truth!
Ultimate Explorer!


Decided to make a UA Viper as the skills kinda look nice and the playstyle doesn't differ much i guess @.@ But i'm really gonna have to get used without Flash Jump. From what i hear,the Stance effect is also an improvement to Viper Class
Yay
New Skills XD
So i guess my next target lvl for this is lv 70 xD
Though i'm still more to my Shadower as that is my main character. Hopefully i can really make this my secondary char that actually reaches lv 12x then stopping at 10x which is most of my character.

Thats it for this post :D
Will try and post an update later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment