Thursday, September 6, 2012

Trials Exam!

Yeaaaah
I guess can't really update about much stuff happening this week and the week after this due to my Trials exams i'm currently going thru.

And when usually exams are near, you tend to get all "What am i suppose to do? @.@"
Well, the first thing you need do when your in the exam is to not freak out. Which i actually do sometimes =.=' Its just comes to me whenever i sit in front of the table with the Exam Paper in front of me.

Then when i flip through the whole paper, the questions are not really that hard and most of the questions i have done be4. So i go back to the front page and start doing as usual
Since its my Trials exams, i have like this phobia in my head going "ummm Like this ryte?, zzzz not sure la pulak, Am i doing it correct? What if its like this? Why look like wrong oni the answer?"

So i think and think and think and end up after like few minutes i decide to move on to next question be4 i get a headache. I'll do that once i do the other questions on the paper XD.
But sooner or later i'll end up back at that same questions going, "WHAT DID I DO WROOOONG~~~ T^T"

After the exams ends up i was doing correct all the while. The questions that i got wrong was all other questions which were either careless or didn't read the question properly.. >_<
Its just what happens to me every time i sit for a big exam.
In the end i managed get through the paper with a big relieve, deciding not to think about it anymore. Cause if you know you have mistakes, it'll only make you demotivated in the end. The papers have been handed in and you can't change the answers so why bother to check? Let that time come later and until then, i might as well concentrate on other subjects.

Speaking of other Subjects, I'm off to study Pendidikan Islam for tomorrow.
Then during the weekends, i need to prepare for the Science subject i'm having next week.

Additional Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
I hope i manage to get 80+ on each subject >-<

No comments:

Post a Comment