Sunday, September 23, 2012

Life Is Life~

Life is just Life. There's nothing more to say about it.
Recently, i had to face many problems everyday. Its seems to occur endlessly with new troubles coming everyday. I just couldn't stand it anymore. The feeling depression came over my whole mid. It was starting to get into my head. i cried and cried and cried. I really thought that someday, someone will be able to see through my pains. Yet the journey to find that person will also bring me down another journey of patience and trust.


Whatever life throws at you, even if it hurts you, just be strong and fight through it. Remember strong walls shake but NEVER COLLAPSE.

I have been through so much but the journey has just barely begun. I have to pull myself together and face all of what that lies ahead. And keep Moving Forward.
But then again, there are times i just feel ike just breaking down into tears....
At times like this, i keep thinking about Allah.
There are always reasons why things happen and there is always something behind it to make us feel better. We might not get what we want but we will get something better in the future. We have to keep our hopes up and give it out all. Because prayers alone won't help you.

I am exhausted, but I'm up for the fight. I'm broken, but I'm determined to make things right. I am lost , But Allah is my Light...

So the best way to deal with life is to have a blast!

Life is Short.
Game On.

Something i found at Dick Figures facebook page. I just wish i could keep thinking like that and go on facing every problem finding every solution using a walkthrough guide you can find to complete your life.
Well your life is a game sooo.

Game On~!

No comments:

Post a Comment