Saturday, September 22, 2012

MapleStory Post "Passing Maple Warrior 30"

Yeaaaah, This is probably a very old post. i found it as a draft so i thought ah heck with it XD

If i remember correctly, I passed my Maple Warrior 30 Mastery Book few months ago be4 i stopped MapleStory Temporary. I'll be back Mapling at the end of the year once my exams are finish. Hopefully by that time /justice would be out and done with :D

I bought the Mastery Book for around 300m. Note this was a few months ago compared to the price now in Maple.    This books were 1bil be4 and when i bought them i thought they were cheap. Guess not ._.
Not The Book 30 are around 200m if i'm not mistaken. Book 20 has dropped to around 170m >_>
Anyway back to topic...
So yeah, i got my first book to use and......
Failed ._.
I was frustrated cause the books cost 300m which was kinda of a boom to me =3=
but i decided to try another 1 more book from a seller i found on9 on Facebook.
I was in doubt so i bought the book a little bit more expensive of 350m.
The extra 50m was worth it as i managed to pass my MW 30 XD
Even though this was a few months ago, i'm still happy =P Who knows? Maybe the Mastery Books might jump price with Phantom Thief comes out during Justice~
The Thief Equips are even starting to go up @.@ especially the Cygnus Equips.
When Phantom Comes out , i hope the Raven Horn Baselard dagger price drops >_>
I then i might be able to buy it and complete my Set which i'm working on now :3

I guess thats it about my "Draft" Post. I might post something else later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment