Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Apology and Forgiveness

Well, There was nothing interesting happening in school 2day except knowing that i have to come to know whats going to happen during Trials, where i'm sitting and all that.
So kinda stressed abit that Trials is in a few days and SPM is in a few months time @.@

The mind is always thinking, so the best way of calming a person when feeling stressed is not to think about all the things that you will face. Its what happened in the past where you can correct your mistakes and not repeat them again in the future.

And i know that I'm a person that has made many mistakes in the past. Let it be from physically to mentally. Especially mentally where i made you hate me or hold a grudge against me without me knowing. I may never know what you are thinking or in your heart.
You maybe smiling at me face to face but holding a knife in your back getting ready to backstab me anytime.



2day, I found out unintentionally that "someone" has forgiven part of me.
I say this because last time i might have hurt her feelings because of my "not-so-matured" mind.
I couldn't tell whether she forgave me because she showed no signs of forgiveness. There was 1 sign but something happen when i got back from school so i think she has completely forgiven me now :D
I have made many mistakes that i'm not scarred to admit. After each mistake, i learn from them and get back up.
There are many mistakes however that can't be fixed overnight if it has to do with somebody else.

If i ever have done wrong to you, then i'm truly sorry.
I have friends but more to just a friend.
I never really had True close friend after a certain period.
There are friends but no friends that truly understood me. Maybe some friends that help me on the way but never really there for me when i need them.

But i have to stay strong.
I'm entering University next year, where i meet more people and experience more in life.
And those people are definitely not what i see in Secondary school.
Well, at least i have somebody that i really hope does not abandon me :D
>-<
I feel really close and happy thinking endless thoughts. :)

And now to get Ready for my Exams.
TRIAAAALS~~ D:

No comments:

Post a Comment