Monday, August 6, 2018

Internship!!

It has been almost more then a year since my last blog post but this blog has never left my mind and heart. I do occasionally still update the blog by changing the layouts, template as well as the background music (I change this waaaay too often if I'm in love with a current song/movie)
Anywhoooo

So here I am spending my 1 month sem-break doing an internship at a company called Kotra Pharma at Melaka.
Why Melaka you say? Because I don't have to trouble myself finding new accomodation or any food related problems. My family and relatives are relatively close (see what I did there) so I feel more comfortable staying at Melaka then moving somewhere totally out of familliarity.

Why do internship rather then enjoying your break?
Its simple.
I didn't have a choice xD

One of my modules for pharmacy next sem is based on this industry attachment. Marks will be given based on precepto8r marks, presentation as well as report. So like it or not, I HAVE TO GO.
The good news is I will have 1 less module to go for any classes. More less like bringing 1 subject into the sem-break but the subject takes up almost the entire day throughout the weekdays for 4 weeks xD And the only reason that here I am actually doing a blog post is because I currently have no work at you know where. Thus trying to kill time

Who knows? Maybe this ripple will break the water surface more and I start posting more?

Till then, (I'm stuck here)

No comments:

Post a Comment