Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Life is just too short....

It's been a while.
Decisions has made as choices are given.
Overall I feel better with less negative feelings in my head. All is clear for now so I'll keep it that way and treasure the moment,

Now recently something has occurred to me. Of course this could just be another one of my rants that most of you has heard from another person or so. Just feel free to not read?

I have been traveling a lot now because I'm currently waiting for my intake for my degree which should be around late March. I'm not usually at home cause I'm following my mum around doing stuff even sleeping at other places.
Now one of these places is my uncles place.

The place is not bad given it does not have all what you say "modern stuff". But hey, as long as there is Internet and my trusty tablet. I'm good. Of course preferably I would rather be at home but I want to accompany my mum while I still have the time to do. My dad uncle rear cats you see. 

I don't often go back with my mum but I do get close to the cats. They quite playful and often know when to eat and where to come for food.
Just a few days ago, as I was leaving my uncles place. I think there is a influenza cat virus thingy I think? As I heard from my brother. One of cats suddenly did a twitch with coughs multiple times before laying still. Presumably dead. Few other cats were very quiet as well during that time. Just sitting very still making no noise. Then as we were about to push off. Another cat died behind. He was lying down with eyes opened. Stains of faeces and urine were found around him.
He must have died peacefully compared to the first cat don't you think?

Now I know what your thinking. They're just cats right? 
"You can just get another one and move along etc etc"

Have you ever been emotionally attached to something but you really can't explain it? Like how you have a favourite pen? Or a favourite shirt?
I had that feeling towards one of the cat but that cat was find when I left.
But what could happen while I'm not there?

This is another issue that caught me. We never know what could happen at anytime. If it were to happen now as I'm writing this post, it would happen as well.
Life is just a flash waiting to happen. Before that flash happens, you should always be clear of mind with no regrets and emotions.

Live the next day as though you were born at midnight.
Dwelling over the past or even having negative feelings over someone is just a waste of time. 

"Only you have the opportunity to do what you can today what you can't do yesterday with hope there will be a tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment