Monday, June 9, 2014

MapleStory Post "Miracle box"

Well, There's nothing much to say about this.
My updates are getting kinda delayed because I don't really post it after I do whatever I do.
I actually did this last week if I'm wrong
I stumbled upon the miracle box in the cash shop. After searching more information about it, I wanted to try and open a few.
Upon opening a Miracle box, you will receive various miracle cubes based on luck.
I would say this is the best way of finding cubes if your just cubing normal rank tier items such as epic or unique to get the stats you want for the time being. You could also use it on rare items though don't get your hopes up on increasing tier :x

Cause I got lots of x2 miracle cubes. So for the amount of cubes your getting for that amount of cash is actually quite worth. Additionally, there is a chance for you to get even better miracle cubes such as listed above. 
Luckily, I managed to get a Golden and Super cube.
Golden Miracle Cubes have better chance of increasing the rank tier of your items. So they say.
I decided to throw the whole lot of cubes onto my new emblem in hopes of getting better potential stats that could help me. Something better then Att +6 and Luk.
In hopes of increasing the tier to epic. Of course in doubts this would happen. Hahha

Well, wasn't quite the stats that I wanted but who could complain on the last miracle cube used. Ignore 15% monster defense is not bad. My range may have dropped but at least I'm doing more damage now.
After cubing, I found the Giant Operator balloon outside. After countless of 9 dmgs, and opening the boxes 1 by 1. I found the 9th Anniversary scroll for accessory and decided to throw on my DR2. Hooray!
All stat +5! :D

Perhaps my next cube would be more towards black cube and more bigger items :x

No comments:

Post a Comment