Thursday, December 1, 2011

MapleStory Post "Ultimate Explorer/Adventurer Warrior and Krexel Boss"

Recently (Yesterday), The Chaos Warrior event thingy came to an end. It was not surprising that a whole bunch of Maplers came on9 to chiong train all the way until their targeted lvl to obtain the item from the event to be transferred to their Main Characters.

So my Friend which had made a UE or UA I'm not really sure myself which is the correct 1, made a Warrior. It "inherited" Soul Driver from the Soul Master Mikhile <--- i dunno spelling xD
It's just basicly the same Warior skills with extra skills which are "blessingS" from the Knights of Cygnus (KOC) Empress because you achived a lv 120 Koc XD. Having abit higher stuff then Normal Explorers and a Skill from your KOC job.
As in,
Pirate = Striker (The lightning Shark come out of you thingy skill)
Warrior = Soul Mastery (Soul Driver, the skill Swords fly around you and strike your enemy 4 times)
Mage = FlameWizard (Flame Gear, A wall of flame gear is summon to dmg your enemy)
Thief = Night Walker (Vampire Bat, i think you all know this 1 xD)
Bowman = WindBreaker (i'm not sure bout the name but the piercing wind arrow skill)

So i was assign to lvl up my fren UA/E DK to lv 90 from lv 84 yesterday to receive the Explorer's Ring. I was lazy to find a nice training spot so i train at Megatia, though i was kinda dying trying to find a map that has no Hacker =='

After a hard days work i finally reached lv 90 for this DK. Training style is totally different compared to my Shadower =='Explorer's Ring~!As always, i took the Critical Ring.
I mean the difference between Critical and Cruel Ring is 1 Weapon Attack. But the Critical ring has 5% higher Critical Rate.
So tell me...
Which is better? 1 Weapon Attack or 5% Critical
I dunno bout you guys but i'm taking the 5% Critical F3

After training the DK yesterday, i decided to go Bossing with my Shadower. Didn't plan for any company so i went for Krexel.This was actually my first time fighting Krexel. I thought it was going to be like Zakum with the 1/1 Magic with Dispel and other such skills a boss should have.
Apparently this guys does very little dmg to me. =.=

Come on! Its just 200+ dmg ._. Even the lv 127 mob at Leafre can do better, lawl.
So i think of as this boss like an LHC mob. Life Freaking high. Of course it took awhile to down both of its eye.

Then we started messing around his Body xD
Krexel!
"You have been defeated by 3 Manos eating your roots"
lawl

I dont really have much to blog for 2day since i was out most of the time. But in the morning i manage to get a tempo slot for the DK (though i was nvr asked to lvl him up) at MP3. Famous map of course XD

And though i got a tempo slot for only 40mins +I Lvled him up =='
Though i do see a 45k dmg there xD Must be the Instant Death Effect from the Explorer's Critical Ring.

2day was the start of the Artifact hunt thingy. I'm just to lazy to see this crap ==' Who knows maybe Lheartburger will post about =P
But i doubt it since he's rarely online. Ryte Burger? =P

2 comments:

  1. I posted about the artifact thing a few weeks ago XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you have it =P Go visit his blog for the Info LAWL XD

    ReplyDelete