Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MapleStory Post "LEVEL UP"

2day!
I start a new day!
Well not really =P
I celebrate with me lvling up to lv 159! XD The journey ahead is getting tougher F3. But if theres a Will Theres a Way~!
Though i cant wait to get to the next lv to explore the Future Henesys and complete ALL the quest to enter KSH (knight Stronghold). From what i heard, this place is same as LHC but for higher lv. The only catch is you have to complete every single quest at the Future Henesys be4 entering this place, so i heard.

After awhile, i noticed Maple getting more and more laggy ._. and not the "my Internet is making me laggy or my com because its taking up memory"
Its because the Maple Events of the Random Boss monster coming up in towns like Horntail in Kerning City.
It was SOOOOO Laggy in a way but not the usual lag.
Apparently this Lag effects monster! XD
WEEEEEEEEEEEE
The Croc is so lagging its not even hitting buy but moving forward =='
I decided to stop training once more when i reached 17% and went to the FM to buy an experimental Potential scroll to pot the pinaka i hunted yesterday.......
.....
.....
Yay boomed ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment