Tuesday, December 27, 2011

MapleStory Post "Lion Heart Castle,Krexel"

Wassup People!
So recently yesterday i started trainin back at LHC, more less slack train cause i was so bored. If i were to really train, i would rather go wall 3/4/5.

I went to wall 1 and found myself in a rather slacking pt. Mainly since i'm the highest lv in the pt with the rest around lv 110~125, Mos the members started slacking and talking to each other making me the only 1 solo-ing all the Crocs there.
Just because i'm the only 1 killing, the Crocs spawn in a higher amount in a platform. Normally the most that will spawn in the platforms are 2 or 3. The most will be the down floor of 4 Crocs.

Since i'm the only 1 killing.....
Crocs spawn around 4/5 per platform and up to 6 Crocs on the down floor =='
It was kinda fun solo-ing for a few minutes be4 they actually started killing XD
Though the solo exp for wall 1 + Hser is not like the other walls. Normally if i solo 1 mob with HS, it would be around 150~180k. In wall 1 its only around 110k per mob with hs when Solo.
Hey, i'm not complaning. i'm killing like 4 mobs everytime so thats 440k xD which is only around 0.60%? =='

After awhile, i felt bored so i went Ani's Raid awhile leaving my members behind. i switched channel cause my pt was at a almost popular channel (Ch2) for Ani's Raid. I successfully kinda solo-ed Ani and managed to get 500k exp ==' which is easily 5 mobs in Wall 1 XD
From Ani's Raid (back to town) i traveled back to LHC and found a stuck big robot xD
Poor robot all alone =P

And so i continued 'training' at wall 1 with a Hser,
It was soon time for me to depart my lovely pt XD because i had tuition soon and wanted to solo Krexel first be4 leaving Maple

Took me awhile on this plane. Though its faster then travelling to Orbis or Leafre :/
Krexel! RAWR! And so my Assassinate-ing spree started
Halfway through Body 1 or Eye 1, My Grape Buff finished :(
Yeah~! Downed first eye! XD
And so i started Assassinating the 2nd eye until it finally died!
All that assassinating and only 4% total =='
Well At least the drops were ok abit.
3 Weapons...
The Spear and Dagger were abv avg but the sword was below avg =='
Well, if any1 is interested in the Pinaka, pm me Maple if i'm on9 xD
Or the Gold Double Knife which is abv avg by 1 wa, wa 97

No comments:

Post a Comment