Sunday, November 8, 2015

MapleStory Black Heaven

Surprise!
I'm still alive! Hehehe
Of course relatively busy due to the fact that I already have started my degree program. No longer as free as I once was 8 months ago while waiting for the intake of Pharmacy.



Anyways, I'm going to be posting about MapleStory Black heaven ( which is long oversue because it has been released like so long ago? )
But this time, I'm only going to post pictures instead. That way you can get the feel of the story as it continues.
Of course I didn't screenshot literally every single detail. This is for the few people who are too lazy to complete the entire story line of the block buster Black Heaven MapleStory.
If you are still not convinced by this set of pictures. I suggest you to complete the entire blockbuster and you will know what I am talking about *sobs sobs*

This pictures are going to be directly from the game itself so if you haven't done it yet or in the midst of doing it?
* SPOILER AHEAD*
You have been warned xD

No comments:

Post a Comment