Sunday, January 4, 2015

New year, New you? Or Better you?

Yes, I know this post is very very late and new year was like a few days ago. 
I was moving all over the place so internet sometimes just isn't there for me xD

Anyways,
Happy New Year!!
Let's make this year better and all that.
But honestly this new year, I don't feel so much like celebrating  or anything. Well, I actually never celebrate but I could actually feel the celebration coming from anyone else. It's because of the tragedy of the current floods that is occurring in Malaysia. So instead of celebrating anything, everyone is trying the best to help the victims of the flood.

Anyways, moving on.
So my degree is up next this year, I thought I was so sure of what degree to take next but now I'm suddenly unsure of myself. Its like I suddenly can't decide. 
With what I have gone through in the year 2014, as I said before these, There weren't really much fond memories that I would remember can carry forward for me.

There were many people who unconditionally just threw a small tiny shrapnel into me and being the nice person I am (Hopefully), I just endured it all, knowing that the sooner for it to end, the better so I could just continue.
However, I feel quite different now. I definitely feel relieved because I don't have to deal with all the tension and problems that I faced before but it even bigger obstacle lie ahead
 I feel like I'm being too kind but whatever.
I forgive people easily and I thought I was being too soft. Then again I realized that I don't feel as stressed up as other people who keeps feeling all angry because someone hurt their feelings.

I just move on, looking ahead not thinking about what you did that has left me in scars but what you would do to me in the future that I would avoid

A strong point I guess?
I also found this picture on what
-Naruto has taught me-

Ever since the manga ended along with Sword Art Online 2 anime, I felt like there was nothing to do. I wanted to try pick up another anime but I felt it wouldn't be the same, or perhaps I'm just too bored now.
 Of course, to those who haven't actually read the manga till the end won't actually understand the entire strip but you will get some parts.
I heard  The Last: Naruto The Movie is coming to Malaysia on the 29th Jan on selected cinemas so can't wait to watch it.
Also heard that part 3 of Naruto might be continued? featuring his son and such. oops (spoiler)

Guess that is it for this very late Happy New Year Post.
Remember Guys!

You live a life that none has gone through so it is up to you to live it as the way you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment