Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year!

Yes, I know. It has been almost more then 3 month since my last post. Can't really blame me as I was having my AS finals for my current A levels course for the first few months followed by a months holiday (sem break).
Totally forgotten to update my blog but fear not! There are many things to catch up for my revision so I'll be (and hopefully) be updating and studying more. At least this way I don't have time for slacking or gaming @.@
Speaking of game, I heard MapleStorySEA server has become really a headache for the players with all the current rollbacks and events making the server very unstable. When I heard of the first rollback, I didn't dare do anything else in Maple to log in the next time watching everything you did the past few hours were all gone. Even Training O_O

Well enough about that.
It's a New Year!
And yeah, I'm like a week late to post about this XD

Better late then never. Hehehehe
Alot of things to take in mind. Hope I can bring this year to be a better person then I was in all the years before this.
Have to start making decision in life, which course to take, what career to pursue. So many life decision to make T^T 
Not sure I'm ready to face the future but every year is a step closer. Still can't imagine what would be like later on after I'm working. Maybe someone will be there? Or is my life just meant to be until the time comes. Hue hue hue.
I think thats about it since I don't have much to post about unless you want to continue reading about my studies at college XD

Maybe I should start spending more time in the library :3

No comments:

Post a Comment