Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Rotaract Club

Yeaaaaah,
So lately of the past few weeks, I recently joined the Rotaract club~ :D

Well, I gotta admit. The first General Meeting was kinda fun. Few meet and greet. Made a few friends though most of them I knew from my class mates. So in directly I already know them but they don't really know me. And I'm not a stalker in case your wondering =3=

To be honest, I was really exciting about joining this club. Though at first I had no clue what this club was about. Now it seems kinda fun and I'm looking forward to whats ahead :) I have no clue about any other club that I would join or apply for a committee position as it quite late to do anything actually. I didn't come during the ECA drive where they publish all the clubs available for application and you can apply to join the club as a member. On that day itself, I was going for my Driving Test which I failed the 3 Bahagian inside the litar. I failed straight at the hill where your suppose to stop on the yellow line, then continue down the hill without going backwards or if you do, not cross the yellow line.
If you fail any part of this 3 bahagian, you have to retake all 3 again. It comes in a package.

I was kinda demotivated after that cause I had to take the roadway test after that. Luckily I passed that so I would only have to retake my inside test some other time.

And cause that I'm anti-social in clubs D:
Well at least I have Rotaract :)

No comments:

Post a Comment